Torrance, CA AC, Heating and Appliance Repair
If you have a problem with your Appliance, air conditioning, furnace
or heating system and need an immediate assistance Torrance, CA Appliance,
Air Conditioning and Heating Repair is ready to serve your needs.
Our services include same day Appliance repair, a free service call
with the repair, and service low-price guarantee. You always get
an itemized written Appliance repair estimate, which must be approved
by you before we perform any work. Our dispatchers are available
to receive your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our Torrance, CA
Appliance repair toll free number:
Or send an Torrance, CA Appliance repair appointment request online
To do so, please specify your name, address and a brief nature of
the problem. Once we receive your request we will contact you as
soon as possible.
• Same day Appliance Repair any time day or night
• Weprovide repair service all of Torrance, CA
• Free service call with the repair
• $10 appliance repair coupon online
• Experianced Technicians for all appliance brands and models
• Low price Price Match Guarantee
• Satisfaction Guaranteed or You Don't Pay!
We repair all brands major Applinces AC, and Heating
Fisher & Paykel
O'Keefe and Merritt
And many more Appliance that we repair in Torrance, CA brands view the full list
We provide Appliance repair to all Torrance, CA zip codes and
surrounding cities. The following areas correspond to our Appliance
Rancho Santa Margarita
And more view the rest of the Torrance, CA Appliance repair areas
How to Protect Your Appliances in a Storm
Severe weather can mean severe damage to your appliances, particularly if whipping winds, lightning, heavy snow or rain knocks out your power. When power is restored it can cause a surge—a sky-high spike of electrical juice from the power lines that fries the electrical wiring inside your appliances. To protect your major appliance during the next storm, be prepared using these easy-to-do tips.
If the power goes out,
- Turn off and unplug your appliances. Particularly important is the furnace, water heater, sump pump, air conditioner, dryer, refrigerator, and anything with an electric motor. Power surges can ruin or shorten the life of any appliance that’s left plugged into an outlet.
NOTE: If your basement is flooded, don’t try to unplug any of the appliances stored down there.
- If you have ample warning, turn your refrigerator and freezer to high and allow to cool before the storm arrives. Unplug the appliance when the storm hits.
- Move milk, cheese, cold cuts and yogurt into the freezer, which will stay cold longer than the refrigerator. Be sure to keep the refrigerator and freezer doors closed as much as possible to prevent cold air from escaping. Throw a large blanket or comforter over the refrigerator to keep it insulated and save foods from spoiling.
NOTE: A full freezer can keep meat frozen up to 48 hours. Fill a partially empty freezer with water bottles to take up any available space.
- If it’s cold outside, shut off the valve that lets water into your home and open faucets slightly. The dripping water will keep your sink’s pipes from freezing if the power remains out for a long period of time. Turn off the emergency switch on your furnace and drain your boiler by opening the valve at the bottom. Also, open all radiator vents.
NOTE: The water in your hot water heater should stay warm for a few days without power. But if the power outage continues for a few days, and the temperature outside is below freezing, drain the hot water heater to avoid freezing.
- If you have a generator, don’t plug more appliances into it than the generator can handle. Use only heavy-duty, outdoor power cords to connect the appliance to the generator.
When appliance power is restored,
- Shut off appliances before turning off the generator.
- Wait 15 minutes, then plug appliances in one by one and turn on.
- Fill the boiler with water then restart.
- Reset the refrigerator and freezer thermostats back to their normal setting.
We constantly work hard to deliver excellent customer service and
we are proud to provide 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee for all our